TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of the website building and maintenance services provided by our company (“we”, “us”, “our”) to you (“you”, “your”) and constitute a legal agreement between us and you. By using our services, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- Services We will provide website building and maintenance services to you as per the agreed terms and conditions. Our services include but are not limited to website design, website development, website hosting, website maintenance, website updates, website security, website backups and website support.
- Subscription In order for us to provide the services, you must subscribe to a 12-month subscription plan. This subscription plan includes a monthly premium fee for our services. You agree to pay the monthly premium fee for the duration of the 12-month subscription period.
- Payment Payment for our services must be made in advance of each monthly billing period. Failure to pay the monthly premium fee will result in the suspension of our services to you until payment is made.
- Cancellation If you wish to cancel your subscription before the end of the 12-month subscription period, you must provide us with written notice at least 30 days before the desired cancellation date. We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee.
- Intellectual Property We retain all intellectual property rights to any work created by us in the course of providing our services to you. You may not use any of our intellectual property for any purpose without our prior written consent.
- Confidentiality We will treat all information provided by you as confidential and will not disclose it to any third party without your prior written consent.
- Liability We will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of our services, except where such loss or damage is caused by our negligence or breach of these Terms. Our liability will be limited to the amount of fees paid by you for our services.
- Amendments We will make a reasonable amount of amendments to your website during the 12-month subscription period. Any additional amendments will be subject to additional fees.
- Cancellation after 12-month subscription period After the 12-month subscription period, you have the right to cancel your subscription at any time by providing us with 30 days’ notice in writing. Failure to provide such notice will result in the continuation of our services and the monthly premium fee charged until notice is received.
- Indemnity You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any claims, damages, liabilities, costs or expenses arising from your use of our services.
- Governing Law These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [insert applicable jurisdiction].
- Entire Agreement These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us and you and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings, whether written or oral, relating to the subject matter of these Terms.
- Modification We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time. We will notify you of any changes to these Terms by posting the modified Terms on our website. Your continued use of our services after such notice constitutes your acceptance of the modified Terms.
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us